Here’s to your new journey of love and laughter!
- Find creative ways to say ‘I Love You’ – song lyrics, video messages, cute nicknames, handwritten notes just to name a few ideas
- Set goals to try something new at least once a month – continue to bond over new experiences.
- Talk with positive statements. Let positivity be an unconscious practice to relieve stress, disagreements, or disruptions.
- Let go of things beyond your control – yes this is a process that may require the assurance that you are not alone. Marriage is not a solo sport.
- Keep dating! Keep the fun and romantic experiences coming – the memories will be endless.
- Talk about each other’s fantasies to keep the romance spicy. Be receptive to your partner’s thoughts and feelings about acting it out or keeping it a fantasy.
- Learn each other’s Love Language – gifts, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service and physical touch.
- Remember that compromise is an art that thrives with meaningful conversation.
- Forgive fast and don’t be afraid to love too much!