Skip to content
- Plan ahead and use your calendar. Add plans to your calendar as soon as you can, even tentative plans. This will help you remember on the fly, and when the unexpected happens.
- Schedule social media and marketing. Refresh your profiles, websites, or newsletters with vibrant colors.
- Reach out to existing customers to continue building relationships. Ask for referrals or feedback – post a review on your website or profile.
- Get with your business partners and host Sundresses and Sandals, or other cute summer themed events! Show how your products are great for traveling or hot weather.
- Want to enjoy your vacation and still make money? Tell customers you will be in town! Host or collab on an event or party.